About Me

BB is a fulltime working lady who venture the time in kitchen to cook for her family, discovered her baking interest and turned this new found hobby into a home based business.

You may contact BB at
0124526124 or email :-mizeconfectionery@gmail.com to discuss your needs for your next party or occasion.


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Clay & Sweet Transportation Cake

My colleague came to me to make a transportation cake for her friend's birthday, she wanted the cake topper can keep as a gift by her friend. I proposed clay to her, here are the results:-

This aeroplane is made from clay, simply becoz birthday girl loves aeroplane.

Vintage cars-special request by my colleague, saw these cars in my previous orders for kids and she wanted to have it for her friend as well.

Hot ballons-insipired by Delectable

No comments:

Post a Comment